On Friday I blogged about life events that influence a decision to move and big data and mentioned that I’d elaborate on Predictive Analytics today.
I mentioned also that we used to work with SmartZip (the true Predictive Analytics pioneer) and that we have four team members who worked for SmartZip for years.
So, we know this field inside and out. And that is why we are very excited about our strategic partnership with a company called First.
B/c of our vast experience, we know for certain that First is a much cheaper and more effective alternative to SmartZip (and to many other firms offering similar services).
Even better is that we were able to negotiate a significant discount on behalf of our agent-partners. I should add that we get and want nothing from First.
Our sole and only reason for negotiating the discount is to help our agent-partners garner more business with First’s services. B/c when our agents are busier, we are of course busier.
WHAT ARE PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS?
First uses over 700 pieces of data to gauge which people in a particular database or network are most likely to buy or sell.
First focuses primarily on agents’ networks, as First makes the point that most agents MISS up to 2/3 of the buying and selling opportunities within their networks.
First scores every person within a database, then alerts agents in regard to those scores and then reminds agents that they need to actively engage likely buyers and sellers (whose scores are rising).
Agents can leverage this technology for farming as well.
Here is a link to a short 7 minute demo.
What First provides:
- You’ll have the ability to import any exportable list of contacts from your sphere, databases, spreadsheets, phone, email, and MLS contacts
- First provides initial data cleanup – removing duplicates, junk contacts, append/update property addresses
- First separates other real estate agents in your database (so you can remove or silo)
- First identifies the contacts that are most likely to sell within the next 3-6 months, updating monthly, to ensure you stay in front of your Top Opportunities at all times
- They provide notifications when contacts in your database list their home
- And they engage and remind you to reach out to those in your network who are likely to move
If you’d like more information in regard to First or about the discount you can get through JVM, please let me or your Business Development Officer know.
Founder/Broker | JVM Lending
(855) 855-4491 | DRE# 01524255, NMLS# 310167