Everyone – Realtors, Buyers, Appraisers, Escrow Officers – has to be on board!
What we need to close on time:
- Notice and a copy of the fully ratified purchase contract as soon as it is ratified.
- All the requested information from our emailed “Realtor Needs” list the same day we get the contract.
- The appraisal inspection to be scheduled within 72 hours of ratification.
- Escrow Officers apprised of very tight time-frames (please explain the need for speed to escrow).
- HOA’s contact information and documentation on hand upon ratification.
- Updated document requests from borrowers within 12 hours of ratification.
- Signed disclosures back within 12 hours of receipt – watch for emails and acknowledge immediately.
- All “conditions” after loan approval back within 12 hours of request.
- Insurance provider selected and quote finalized within 3 business days of the ratified contract date.
- Avoid traveling or going away on vacation in order to meet all documentation and signing deadlines.
- The appraisal back within 6 days of ratification. We order all purchase appraisals as “a rush” to facilitate this, and we absorb the “rush fee.”
- Exact “Escrow Fees” back within 24 hours of ratification (we send out an “Escrow Needs” list as well).
- The prelim and all other escrow documents within 48 hours of ratification.