We are proof that different works.
Our no-loan-officer model gives us a leg up against other mortgage lenders.
Fully Underwritten Pre-Approvals
Guaranteed 60-minute response times
Availability 7 days a week
Calling Listing Agents for Every Offer You Make
Cash Buyer Program
Dedicated and hand-picked appraisal panel
Online Rates Available 24/7
$2,500 Close On-Time Guarantee
Access to your own salary-based mortgage expert (no commissions!)
Local market expertise
Customized rate & closing cost scenarios whenever you need them
The 2008 financial crisis made us see mortgage lending in a whole new light. So, we reimagined the mortgage lending model.
- People lost trust in mortgage lenders
- Loan Officers couldn't keep up with demanding new guidelines and tech changes.
- The mortgage process became downright painful.
The commission-based loan officer mortgage model is dead.
- Speed and low rates are more important than ever before.
- Our team model allows to to keep our operating costs low & provide faster closes.
- We don't have commissions to pay, allowing us to pass back those savings to our buyers.
The future is top of mind
Out with the old, in with the new.
- Change happens constantly in the mortgage industry - we're ready for it.
- We evolve to meet YOUR needs. Every homebuyer and homeowner is unique.
- Fact: Buying a home should be an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Getting pre-approved is the first step in buying a home. By getting pre-approved, you can:
- Focus on your home search, knowing your financing is in JVM’s expert hands.
- Find out exactly what home price you qualify for and shop with comfort
- Improve your chances for homebuying success, since sellers heavily favor offers with pre-approvals from reputable lenders.
Talk To A Mortgage Expert
Whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your next investment property, we are happy to answer all of your questions.
- Review down payment and monthly payment scenarios
- Discuss credit issues and concerns
- See where interest rates are currently and discuss how they could impact your mortgage