Subscribe to JVM’s Blog
Subscribe here to have our renowned blog emailed daily.
"*" indicates required fields
Most recent articles
- Low, High, List Price: How Much Should You Offer on a House? February 3, 2023
- Recession Coming Soon – DESPITE A STRONG JOBS REPORT! February 3, 2023
- Fannie Mae’s Greatest Hits! (You Don’t Want To Miss This) February 2, 2023
- The Fed Does NOT Control Interest Rates! Follow the Data Guys! posted on January 18, 2023
- Market Shockingly Hot; Fast Closes Are A Thing Again; Out Of State Lender Horror Story posted on January 30, 2023
- DANGER! Don’t Look Through the “2008 Lens!” posted on January 27, 2023
About our blog
Our popular blog is written daily by JVM’s founder, Jay Voorhees. Our blog is for general educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advertising or relied upon as legal advice.
NOTE: JVM Lending’s blog is protected under copyright law and all instances of plagiarism of our content will result in legal action.