We’ll find the right loan for you.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or have been around the block before, we offer all types of mortgage loans and terms to best suit your needs.
- No commitment
- No documents required
- No impact on your credit score
Our Most Popular Home Loans
This is one of the most popular loan options for a reason. The longer 30-year term means lower, fixed monthly payments.
- Low interest rates
- 3% down payment options
- Protects you against inflation risks
This non-conforming loan option is perfect for buyers looking in higher-priced locations or who have a more expansive homebuying budget.
- Super low interest rates – available exclusively to JVM clients
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
FHA loans have flexible qualification requirements, low down payment options and very low rates, making them a great option for first-time buyers.
- 3.5% down payment options
- Flexible credit requirements
- Fast closes - as little as 14 days
A great option for those looking to pay off their mortgage quickly and willing to take on a higher payment.
- Pay off your mortgage faster
- Pay less interest
- Lower rates than 30-year mortgages
VA loans are available exclusively to US veterans and active-duty personnel. They offer low rates and flexible qualifying requirements.
- No down payment required for qualified buyers
- Low interest rates
- Flexible underwriting guidelines
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
ARMs offer very low starting interest rates, making qualifying easier when rates are climbing.
- Great for buyers with short time horizons
- Lower monthly payments
Getting pre-approved is the first step in buying a home. By getting pre-approved, you can:
- Focus on your home search, knowing your financing is in JVM’s expert hands.
- Find out exactly what home price you qualify for and shop with comfort
- Improve your chances for homebuying success, since sellers heavily favor offers with pre-approvals from reputable lenders.
Talk To A Mortgage Expert
Whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your next investment property, we are happy to answer all of your questions.
- Review down payment and monthly payment scenarios
- Discuss credit issues and concerns
- See where interest rates are currently and discuss how they could impact your mortgage