You decide to buy a new home!
You fill out JVM’s online loan application and connect with one of our Client Advisors, who will:
- Discuss your goals and answer ALL of your mortgage questions
- Walk you through the homebuying process
- Provide you with valuable info on market conditions, monthly payments, loan types, cash to close, tax advantages, and more!
- Help you gather any supporting documentation needed for your loan application.
We will review your loan application and supporting documentation, in order to:
- Make sure you are 100% qualified with no outstanding issues, to avoid any surprises once you are in contract
- Share detailed payment and closing cost scenarios to ensure you are comfortable with your desired price range
- Issue your official JVM Lending Certified® Pre-Approval Letter – so you can start your home search!
You’ll shop for homes with your Real Estate Agent, who will help you:
- Search for the home of your dreams and decide on the best price to offer
- Get your offer accepted!
- Open escrow, schedule inspections, and begin moving preparations
Lock in your interest rate.
Your Real Estate Agent sends us your ratified purchase contract and we:
- Review and update your loan file to ensure your transaction flows smoothly once in underwriting
- Quote & lock in your interest rate
- Order the property appraisal
- Send out your initial disclosures for signing
Close On Your Home.
As soon as your disclosures are signed, you’ll be introduced to your Closing Specialist, who will:
- Submit your file to underwriting
- Review the underwriter’s conditions with you
- Order your final loan documents and facilitate your signing appointment
- Ensure your loan funds and escrow closes on time!
You are a brand new homeowner.
You’ll work with your own dedicated team of mortgage experts.
Working as a team is what makes JVM able to deliver:
- Fast closings
- Unbeatable response times
- Constant availability