We are renowned for our ability to close purchases in 14 days. Our lightning fast closings make offers far more competitive (essential in today’s market).
We can close so quickly b/c we have highly polished, airtight systems in place. We do, however, need the help of everyone involved – Realtors, Escrow Officers, Borrowers, and Appraisers.
Below are our “Fast Fourteen” Requirements.
– Notice and a copy of the purchase contract as soon as it is ratified.
– All the requested information from our “Realtor Needs” list the same day we get the contract (we email our “Realtor Needs” as soon as we get the contract).
– The appraisal inspection to be scheduled within 72 hours of ratification.
– Escrow Officers apprised of very tight time-frames (please explain the need for speed to escrow).
– “Escrow Fees” back within 24 hours of ratification (we send out an “Escrow Needs” list as well).
– The prelim and all other escrow documents within 48 hours of ratification.
– The appraisal back within 6 days of ratification. We order all purchase appraisals as “a rush” to facilitate this, and we absorb the “rush fee.”
– Updated document requests from borrowers within 24 hours of ratification.
– Signed disclosures back within 24 hours of receipt.
– All “conditions” after loan approval back within 24 hours of request.
Founder/Broker | JVM Lending
(855) 855-4491 | DRE# 01524255, NMLS# 335646