Loan Officers are out in force right now, vying for Realtor-relationships. Here are key questions all Realtors should ask loan officers asking for business. A strong lender should reflect well on Realtors, helping to alleviate stress and close more transactions.
1. Database to manage all referrals? Skilled database input is essential to make sure no referral falls through the cracks.
2. Highly trained team and system? This ensures service levels never diminish, and that all transactions and pre-approvals are performed professionally and efficiently. A loan officer without a strong team of her own cannot consistently perform.
3. Constant updates and follow ups? Loan officers must have a system in place to ensure updates are never missed.
4. Fast call-backs? JVM guarantees that all Realtor and Borrower emails are responded to within 60 minutes during business hours, and monitored 24/7 during non-business hours.
Mortgage lending is a tough business in 2014. Lenders need to be part of a highly polished, trained and efficient organization or they will let deals fall through the cracks.
Founder/Broker | JVM Lending
(855) 855-4491 | DRE# 01524255, NMLS# 335646