Heejin met with a very successful loan officer last week whose Customer Relations Management (CRM) is sticky notes :).
B/c he does not use CRM software (1) he loses leads; (2) he cannot track leads; (3) he cannot contact his database (costing him more business); and (4) his life is far busier and more stressful.
Heejin brought a powerful CRM program to JVM in 2008 and we resisted using it at first b/c we didn’t want to endure the pain of adopting it. We now realize we could have never built our system or grown without it.
We use it to track leads and referral sources, to mass market to our database; and to run invaluable reports. We’d be instantly out of business without it.
The key for any CRM is ultra-disciplined data input.
We have reviewed a lot of Realtor CRMs too, and here are some of our favorites.
1. Top Producer. Easy to figure out and use.
2. Contactually. This is very easy to use, as it loads data from your existing social media sources, and it sends out touches for you. Many successful Realtors use it.
3. Chime. This is a simple and powerful CRM that combines with a great lead gen program (using social media and google ads).
4. Cinc. This is probably the most powerful we have seen, as it pretty much does everything – lead gen, contact management, automated client touches and drips, real time client tracking, content creation, etc.
Please let us know if you’d like further information regarding any of these.
Founder/Broker | JVM Lending
(855) 855-4491 | DRE# 01524255, NMLS# 335646