DSCR (Investor Cash Flow)
Benefits of DSCR (Investor Cash Flow)
- No income or employment verification required
- 30 Year Fixed Rate
- Loan amounts up to $1.5M
- Minimum 20% Down Payment
- Credit Scores starting at 700
- Borrowers must own a primary residence
- Available for non-owner occupied properties
What is a DSCR loan?
A DSCR loan, also known as investor cash flow program, allows buyers to qualify based on the expected rental income from the subject property. Qualification is simply determined by whether the property’s expected cash flow exceeds the debt ratio. However, if buyers opt for a down payment greater than 25%, this cash flow requirement is automatically waived. Buyers do not need to submit any income related documents, which saves time and headaches later down the road.
View mortgage rates for December 4, 2022
Get your instant rate quote.
- No commitment
- No impact on your credit score
- Fast and easy
- No documents required