JVM’s “Fast Fourteen” Day Closings; How and Why We Offer Them
We are renowned for our ability to close purchases in 14 days. Our lightning fast closings make offers far more competitive (essential in today’s market).
We can close so quickly b/c we have highly polished, airtight systems in place. We do, however, need the help of everyone involved – Realtors, Escrow Officers, Borrowers, and Appraisers.
Below are our “Fast Fourteen” Requirements.
– Notice and a copy of the purchase contract as soon as it is ratified.
– All the requested information from our “Realtor Needs” list the same day we get the contract (we email our “Realtor Needs” as soon as we get the contract).
– The appraisal inspection to be scheduled within 72 hours of ratification.
– Escrow Officers apprised of very tight time-frames (please explain the need for speed to escrow).
– “Escrow Fees” back within 24 hours of ratification (we send out an “Escrow Needs” list as well).
– The prelim and all other escrow documents within 48 hours of ratification.
– The appraisal back within 6 days of ratification. We order all purchase appraisals as “a rush” to facilitate this, and we absorb the “rush fee.”
– Updated document requests from borrowers within 24 hours of ratification.
– Signed disclosures back within 24 hours of receipt.
– All “conditions” after loan approval back within 24 hours of request.
Founder/Broker | JVM Lending
(855) 855-4491 | DRE# 01524255, NMLS# 335646