We recently created a full time Appraisal Manager Position at JVM, devoted exclusively to JVM’s appraisals.
We are the only lender with an Appraisal Manager with this scope of duties and training. It is absolutely necessary, however, b/c appraising has become so complex, due to guidelines, shortages, CU scores, and the lack of comps in hot markets.
JVM’s Appraisal Manager will be tasked with:
1. Knowing all appraisals guidelines as well as any licensed appraiser.
2. Knowing all of the neighborhoods in CA where JVM does business (yes, ALL of them).
3. Knowing all the appraisers on our panel, ensuring they know their neighborhoods and do quality work.
4. Knowing how to effectively review and rebut appraisals, and address all other appraisal issues.
5. Knowing how to pull comps and accurately estimate values.
Our Appraisal Manager will also order and follow up on all of our rush appraisals, ensuring that our appraisal turn-times remain the fastest in the industry.
He will also constantly update clients, Realtors and JVM teammates.
And finally, he will be a fully trained and licensed (NMLS and BRE) Mortgage Analyst b/c we know it is most important that he understand the perspective of both Realtors and lenders.
Meet our new Appraisal Manager: Beau McGlasson. Thank you Beau for taking on this enormous responsibility.
Founder/Broker | JVM Lending
(855) 855-4491 | DRE# 01524255, NMLS# 335646