Make your homeownership dreams a reality.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing a home, working with a local Phoenix mortgage lender can help you achieve your homeownership goals. With JVM as your lender, you will have access to super low rates and dedicated local experts who will help you every step of the way.
Our mortgage experts can help you achieve your homeownership goals.
Get a mortgage without the hassle.
What you can expect when choosing JVM Lending as your mortgage lender:
- Expert mortgage advisors available 7 days a week
- Competitive low rates
- Customized down payment & monthly payment scenarios
- Loan fundings in as fast as 14 days
- Access to online mortgage rates 24/7
- Constant communication and updates
- Fully underwritten pre-approvals
Common FAQs for Getting A Mortgage in Phoenix, Arizona
Does JVM Lending provide jumbo mortgage loans in Phoenix, Arizona?
Yes! JVM Lending provides jumbo home purchase and refinance mortgage loans in Phoenix, Arizona.
Does JVM Lending provide VA mortgage loans in Phoenix, Arizona?
Yes! JVM Lending provides VA home purchase and refinance mortgage loans in Phoenix, Arizona.
What are the benefits of using a local mortgage lender in Phoenix, Arizona?
Our team is experienced in all the mortgage lending nuances of the Southwest Arizona region and the greater Phoenix area. Click here to see all the benefits of working with a local lender.
Getting pre-approved is the first step in buying a home. By getting pre-approved, you can:
- Focus on your home search, knowing your financing is in JVM’s expert hands.
- Find out exactly what home price you qualify for and shop with comfort
- Improve your chances for homebuying success, since sellers heavily favor offers with pre-approvals from reputable lenders.
Talk To A Mortgage Expert
Whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your next investment property, we are happy to answer all of your questions.
- Review down payment and monthly payment scenarios
- Discuss credit issues and concerns
- See where interest rates are currently and discuss how they could impact your mortgage